The Morning Glory program at Dutch Haven is dedicated to providing the very best in * Memory Care Facility * Alzheimer Care Facility * Memory Impairment Facility.
By creating a caring, secure and supportive environment, we can improve the quality of a resident's daily life.
Morning Glory offers sensory stimulation activities, interactive therapies and memory enhancement therapies. Morning Glory is limited to seventeen residents, to assure close relationships can easily be nurtured between our residents, their families and other care givers. Each resident room is attractively designed. Dutch Haven works closely with residents to make sure they feel right at home.
Dutch Haven Assisted Living offers memory care services for select residents that enroll in the program. The program name is "Morning Glory". Not all facilities that provide services for seniors provide as comprehensive memory care service. Our expert analysis determines potential residents that can be accepted. Please contact our business office to arrange your visit to learn more.
More Information About the Morning Glory Program:
- The Executive Director has over 23 years of experience with Alzheimer's
- Resident care coordinator has over 10 years of experience, and also is certified to teach Dementia
- All employees are trained in Alzheimer's
- All employees must have 6 hours of dementia training
- Secured court yard and deck
- All staff are trained to do Activities
- We have a small population therefore it's home like and more personal care